Monday, October 13, 2014

Ben told us he sent a letter but forgot to put in his SD card. He says he's working on another.
 
"I have constantly been thinking this week about what I am doing with my time. It has certainly made me a more urgent worker. We contact more and our lessons are more focused. We have improved, but there is more work to be done. We have both become better disciples of Christ with more urgency in the work.

I am still getting to know the sector but I am getting to know the people well. There is a lot of potential in a lot of them. There is plenty of work to do here.
 

We did several acts of service this week. We helped an old couple with their patio and we also went t oEl Bosque to clean out a house in El Bosque but the owner is a hoarder and bailed out last minute. She didn't want us to throw her stuff out. At least we tried."

No comments:

Post a Comment