Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Trip to the "Jungle"


I'm doing great and my toe is as well.  We actually had a great activity today.  We went to the "living jungle."  It was an indoor imitation of a jungle environment with parrots and other birds, caiman, turtles, fish, frogs, lizards, and a butterfly house.  Mom would not have liked it. One of the guides wrapped a python around my neck.  I loved it of course.

We got some bad news about the family we have been working with. We found out that the lady is still drinking tea. She could quit smoking but she is having a really hard time quitting tea. Their baptism is still scheduled for the 30th and we have been fasting and praying for the family. On a brighter note, my companion realized this week how many miracles we have seen. We contact often, but it seems like more people have found us in place of us finding them. They have come to us asking us to pray for them, or asking for our book, or asking for a visit. It's incredible. We feel very blessed.

Sorry it's not much this week.  A lot of people wrote me and I am out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment